Monday, July 25, 2005

home again, home again, jiggety jig

I ended up having way less internet access on this trip than I had initially expected I would - so, sorry I never posted an itinerary, stalkers, but we were moving around so much on this trip, you wouldn't have been able to keep up with us, anyway.

I've gotta crash now - oh, the foul specter of work in the morning! - but I can't wait to post my recap of this trip. It was pretty faboo, if rather exhausting. I'm going to be posting from my old computer for the next couple days, tho', as I managed to leave the power supply for my laptop at my mom's house. Typical. But! Since the old computer is re-networked now, that means I should be able to post pictures!! That will be my first project for tomorrow afternoon, right after I do a little unpacking.

'Til then...
it's bound to be almost profound to me
to be sound asleep beneath my roof, between my sheets...


- 2 Skinnee J's, "Inside My Room"