Monday, July 11, 2005

the promised quickie, frivolous post

Okey, I finally put a picture in my profile. Yeah, it's a comic-book version of me. I made it at this neat site, then edited it a bit with Graphic Converter. It actually does look the tiniest bit like me - or rather, it did, when I stil had long hair and thick-frame glasses.

I suppose I should take this opportunity to note that I am not particularly pro-gun or anything. I am also not, however, particularly anti-gun. I've never fired one, but I bet I will someday. I would like to learn more about firearms, for the same reason I'd like to learn to fly a plane, and I'd like to skydive, and I want to go to Antarctica. I just want the experience, even if it's not something I continue to do on a regular basis. I want the knowledge.

Also: icky! What the heck is this world coming to??

Now playing: "Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk" ~ Rufus Wainwright