Wednesday, October 26, 2005

just one of those days

I ran out the door this morning. I did catch the bus, just barely. But I forgot to grab the newspaper article on which I needed to do a report for homework that was due during my first class. Argh!

I told one of my professors I would come see him during his office hours, completely forgetting that his office hours were the exact same time as the chemistry review session. D'oh!

At the aforementioned review session, when one girl asked a question about tertiary carbocations and the E1 reaction mechanism, I realized I wouldn't know a tertiary carbocation if one bit me on the ass. And that's something I really should have learned to identify last year in General Chemistry. Ayyy!

I forgot to get my prescription refilled again. Durrr...

I bought lunch at 3 p.m., but didn't get a chance to eat the chicken burrito I bought until I got home at 10 p.m. *growl*

I was even later than usual to anime club, and it ended earlier than usual today, so I only managed to catch one 30-minute episode (out of the 6 shown), and in it, the heroine ended up having to sacrifice herself to save everyone she loved. What a bummer.

And now I have to try to do as much of my chemistry lab write-up as possible, so I can spend more time tomorrow learning all the chemistry I didn't learn these past few weeks. But I'm so tired, all I want to do is crawl into bed and pass out. So instead of doing anything productive, I'm posting here. One of those days, indeed.