Friday, December 02, 2005

happy birthday, mr. bean!

So... with some help from Bean, I've finally got a nom du blog for my brother-in-law: Mr. Bean (since he is Bean's mister). Hee.

He is none too pleased about the name, but that's his problem. He just recently started his own blog, so he suggested "fun_with_cheese" as his nom du 'net, but 1) that's not as good a name as Mr. Bean, and B) those underscores are so 1999. Anyway, his blog only has 4 posts on it so far, but it's already awesome, and you should go check it out. Whenever I get a large block of free time to edit my messed-up and out-of-date template, I'll be adding his link to my other awesome people i know section.

Oh, so it's his birthday today, hence this post (I am actually posting from Casa du Bean right now; my mom-in-law is in town, and we are all watching A Mighty Wind). Happy Birthday, Mr. Bean! You're finally as old as I am! Welcome to it.