Tuesday, January 17, 2006

a minor accomplishment

So. It looks like I've actually managed to do it. The 16 posts in 16 days thing, I mean. Actually, I managed to do 17. Ok, some of them were short and lame, like quiz results. But still. For someone who managed to not post for the entire month of August, roughly a post a day is pretty good.

Ugh. I'm so tired, but because school starts in the morning, I know I won't be able to fall asleep, so I'll just be lying there for hours, bored and anxious, desperate to fall asleep because I'm so tired, and because if I don't, I'll have a crap first day of classes, but knowing that if I fall too soundly asleep, I'll still have a crap first day of classes because I'll wake up late and not have time to pack my bag and shower and get dressed and I will miss the bus. I'm so unprepared for school to be starting up again already. Just one more week of vacation, and I'll be ready! Just one more week! *sigh*

Ugh. Fucking school.

G'night, y'all.