Tuesday, February 07, 2006

happy birthday, Mr. Adams!

Today is a great day, because some indeterminate number (which I will not specify) of years ago, Mr. Adams was born.

Mr. Adams (or as he may be better known to readers of this blog's comments, ctapuppets) is, quite possibly, the coolest human being alive. He is the closest thing I've got to a dad right now, and he has made my life better in many ways just by being in it.

Here is a grainy, grainy picture of us from my wedding reception (I have better pictures of him around here somewhere, but this is the best I could do on short notice):
Me & Mr. A - Image hosting by TinyPic

You can see other pictures of him (and his equally-awesome wife, and their puppets) and find out more about some of the resaons he is so rockin' at his website.

Happy birthday, Mr. Adams! I love ya bunches! :)

p.s. - Did you know you had the same birthday as the Naro? I just found that out today. That? Totally rules.