Tuesday, June 06, 2006

happy Satan Day!

666, baby! The number of the beast!

So far today, I have done these evil things:
  • taken an evil shower and washed my evil dreadlocks

  • done some evil laundry

  • rearranged my evil sock drawer

  • run my evil Where's George bill reports

  • updated my evil blog template


I still need to:
  • beat up an emo kid

  • enter 66 evil bills at Where's George

  • run all my Hits by County, Hits by Zip, and Hits by City reports on WG

  • work on my evil knitting

  • go to the evil laundromat to finish the evil laundry, because our evil basement (where our evil washer and dryer are) is infested with evil fleas thanks to the neighbors' evil cat

  • call work and see if any of my evil co-workers will cover for me this weekend, so I can go to my friend's evil baby shower in NYC (and if not, put a hex on all evil co-workers)

  • post a bunch more times on this evil blog


Exciting! Evil is all around today, isn't it? Yeah! \m/ evil \m/