Saturday, March 03, 2007

posting from the road

We're in Deltona this weekend visiting Johnny's parents, sister, her husband, her kid, and any other various family members who may stop by. This means I will either have a lot of time to get caught up on posting, or I'll have even less time than usual.

Here are a couple random pictures, in the interim, just so I don't get hopelessly behind.

So, crazy weather in South Florida. One day earlier this week, I was just sitting around the house when I heard a clap of thunder. Looked out the window at a perfectly blue sky. Within minutes, the downpour started.
the weather in South Florida, 2/28/2007

It poured under a dark sky for about 20 minutes, then the sun came out, but it continued to pour for another 10 minutes... probably the brightest sunshower I've ever seen. The alleged wedding between a monkey and a fox in the jungle must have been brief, but spectacular.

Then, just as suddenly as it had started, the rain stopped.

the weather in South Florida, 2/28/2007