Wednesday, February 13, 2008

short films - yayness!

Cinema Paradiso is showing programs of all this year's Oscar-nominated animated and live-action short films this weekend! I'm so excited - I always want to see them every year and I never get to. But this year I can do it!...

...provided I feel better by this weekend than I do today... ugh... It is, apparently, time for my annual kick-my-ass cold-flu-sinus-whatever. My throat is killing me, I ache all over, I feel feverish, I've got chills, I've got some post-nasal drip going on... I seriously feel so crappy, I don't even think I can make it to practice tonight (which is extra-sucky, because I haven't been on skates since December, at this point, and I'm still aiming to get back in skating shape in time for the (deleted) on April 5-6. Ha!).

:( Guh. Please kill me now.

Labels: ,